The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, April 27, 2012

One Hyper HORNE

Grant is so funny on the baseball field. He LOVES IT! He can hardly control his excitement. I know the pictures on this blog are not very clear( I just always take them with my cell phone), but it is so funny to look at the pictures on my phone. When you scroll from picture to picture, it looks like Grant is dancing. He just can't stand still! I love this little monkey! So, how do we reward this behavior? Well, we give the little fella the "game ball" and a red velvet cupcake with lots of icing. Let me explain.... Grant had a GREAT game, so the coaches voted that he get the "game ball", and it was a fellow players birthday, so she brought cupcakes. I had NOTHING to do with it!

No comments: