The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, April 27, 2012

A little of this and that

Presley and Reagan love to play together at the ballpark. I noticed as the two girls stood together, that history would probably repeat itself. You see, Jackie and I were the same way. Jackie was always extremely small. I was asked "Did you eat your sister's food" That was HORRIBLE! So, let me inform everyone ONE LAST TIME... I AM THE NORMAL ONE and JACKIE was the one that was ABNORMAL. She was small for her age. Now, reexamine the photo of our two girls. In this photo, Reagan is 2( will be 3 in 3 months) and Presley is 6! That's right people. So, when you see these two girls out together, Please don't ask Reagan if she eats Presley's food. I know how it feels, and it's no fun! Just kidding! Jackie and I are BEST FRIENDS, and I can only PRAY that our girls will have the same relationship. Grant has decided that he is letting his hair grow out. It is not fun to deal with in the mornings. He wants a "flip" when he wears his baseball hat. He is pictured below in our bed, eating a taco at 9:45 pm. I just wanted to make sure all details were documented. This is one more photo to document Reagan's new obsession with her Daddy. She loves her Daddy. If she hears his keys rattle, she is up in NO TIME FLAT! She says " Don't leab me Daddy." It is so funny! She thinks if she has her panties on that all is good in the world of traveling outside the house. One more Horne that prefers as few items of clothing as possible...... THE OTHER WOULD BE GRANT!!! NOT ME!! HA! HA! HA!Just wanted to make sure that was clear. The other picture is of Reagan's first "REAL" injury. She fell off of the swing at daycare and scratched her chin. I have to say that she is still so stinkin' cute to me though!

No comments: