The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy "Pretend" Birthday to You!

So, Reagan saw me taking her high chair out to the car- she asked me the specifics, and I told her a friend of ours was using it for a birthday party. She only heard the words "BIRTHDAY PARTY". So, long story short...... we had a "pretend birthday party". It was quite simple, we sang Happy Pretend Birthday to You....Happy Pretend Birthday to You... Happy Pretend Birthday dear Reagan.... You get the idea. But Reagan didn't. She was so excited. Grant tried to explain it to her and he said "you know Reagan, like my birthday is in March, your birthday is in July". This is what Reagan says.... "Okay Grant, we can March.... what is Jue-life?" It is late so, I will let you scan the pictures for how things went from there.
What's that you say? Did I just hear you correctly? Bath time..... Bed time.... what about my party? We are so mean! Life at the Horne House is so fun! These memories are priceless. Grant's LAUGH is the best sound in the whole wide world! Don't worry about little Miss Reagan. She was fine when we told her she could have any kind of party she wants... it is between Barbie and Pinkalicious! Good-night everyone!

No comments: