The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A day with Honey.....


Well, I received a phone call Tuesday afternoon at 3:00 that Reagan wasn't feeling well. I got there to find  one pitiful little girl crying for her Mommy.  She still managed to smile at me when I got to her room.  She is my sunshine.  I sing that song to her at night to get her to sleep.  She was limp, running fever, and had tummy issues, but still managed to sing " You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.." I love that little voice.  With all that said.... my mom stayed home with Reagan (and Grant) today.  Grant just needed a little break.  He did complain with his stomach, so I decided to play it safe.  My mom is such an ANGEL!  My children love their "Honey".  I arrived home and brought a few UNnecessary items..... Reagan went to town opening everything she could get her hands on.  Grant showed me his loose tooth, THEN.... literally 5 minutes later, he was excited about the TOOTH FAIRY making a visit!  He is hilarious.  With the first tooth he lost, and with this one, he wants to brush them to make sure he gets as much money as possible from the tooth fairy.  I never even thought about that.  Pretty smart. Little does he know.......well, we will just leave it at that.  Grant is becoming quite the little reader now-a-days.








No comments: