The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, May 12, 2012



I love MY LIFE!  As much as I wish I could press the "slow motion" button on everyday life, I love where life has lead me at this very moment.  Every age my children go through, I find myself  thinking, and sometimes saying..... " THIS is my favorite age." Mother's Day is such a special time.  I have THE BEST MOM EVER!  I have many goals in life such as:  I want to be a good wife, a good nurse, a good friend, a good sister, a good sister-in-law, a good aunt, a good friend, BUT MOST OF ALL..... I want to be a good MOTHER!  My ultimate goal is to have my children love me the way ALL 6 of my mother's children LOVE HER!  My mother has a heart of GOLD!  She is the most SELF-LESS person I have EVER met.  I remember her cooking and cleaning, being at our school ALL THE TIME, helping me with homework at the kitchen table, and ALWAYS feeling loved!  So, in closing........ I want to be JUST LIKE MY MOTHER WHEN I GROW UP!




Above you see the cute butterfly art that Reagan made for me.  Then, Grant made me a book and had a bag of blueberry muffins for "breakfast in bed".  Now, let me translate the personalized message from Grant above......
Dear Mom, 
You are the greatest mom ever.  You help me get my clothes on.  You read me bedtime stories.  You take me swimming. 
               Love, 
          Grant H. 
 ( there is another Grant in his class.  I love the huge period BETWEEN the "t" and "H" instead of behind the "H".)  

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHER'S OUT THERE!

No comments: