The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, May 12, 2012

We went to Mother's house today to get some yard work done in preparation for everyone coming over to celebrate Mother's Day.  Most pictures are of the kids playing. Reagan is loving Uncle Jeff's dog "Alex"- I love how in photo 2 with the dog she is making her look at the camera.  Then you have Grant and MaryLynn riding the go-cart, Addison Mims (friend of ours) riding the lawnmower, and Will and Reagan riding the dirt bike.  They have so much fun at "Honey's House"!  In the first picture, I thought it was so funny that Reagan rushed to my bed before I got out of the shower, covered up with her necessities- her "juicie" and a green "loofa" from the bathtub.  Such a mess.  










No comments: