The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pretty Pretty Princess

So, I have a friend that always comments on my children (TERRI- ha!ha!ha!)never having on clothing. It is true.....I have written before that my kids always strip down as soon as their little feet hit the inside of our home. I say little feet because shoes are taken off in the car in preparation for their "naked-ness". We keep the required garmets on though (just making sure we covered that).So, with several recent posts of Reagan shirtless, I wanted to post a cute picture of her with her favorite clothes on...... if she must wear something..... what other than a princess dress?

No comments: