The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life's little Moments....



The pictures below have NO relation to one another.  I just want to make sure all of the special moments that I capture on my cell phone camera make it to the blog.  I pull out my phone so many times to "capture the moment". I will just give you a little summary of each picture.  The picture of the "cartoon" is one of my favorite sayings.  My mother used to always say this was one of her favorites.  I guess that is why I like it so much.  I can say it with 100%..... my mother truly practiced this saying.  Then we have a picture of Colby, Grant, and Reagan standing in the Larry's Bar-b-que parking lot after church with Colby's NEW TRUCK!!!! He is such a good child.  I can't think of anyone that deserves to be rewarded with a new vehicle more than he does.  Reagan is pictured in the Yukon, hanging out the window, yelling at Scott, Grant and me that she is ready to "leab".  We were at the batting facility letting Grant practice.  Then, I have one of my favorite moments..... Grant is leaning on Scott's shoulder as Scott is "keeping the book" of his baseball game. It isn't about ALLSTARS, who has the best batting average, or who is the best player on the team.  THIS IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT! 







No comments: