The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week-end Bliss

Well, Friday night we had Reagan's end of the year program, then we headed home and had a "dance party". Scott will introduce each child and they enter from the sunroom then they...... "Drop it like it's hot". Just kidding.....they love to shake their booties. I know they will read this in 20 years and say "what does drop it like it's hot mean?" So, kids.... that is a song... Google it... if google is still around. Whatever. Then, after cleaning and remodeling, Grant has discovered that his bunk beds make the BEST tent. It was not in my design- but they sure do love hiding out and watching TV through the small crack in the blankets. I try not to date these entries with random styles and sayings because I know how much fun we have giving my mom a hard time about some of the things she says, wears, and does, but I know despite my best efforts, my children will make fun of me too someday. This is the life people. I hope everyone has a great week-end!

No comments: