The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I love Easter! We had so much fun. I posted a TON of pictures. I hope I got a "shot" of everyone that was at Mom's house, but I doubt I did. I love all the little details like how Reagan is upset when she sees the mess the Easter Bunny left, how Grant's glasses are on the tip of his nose when he is holding Jake's rabbit (by the way, look at those BLUE EYES), how my dress could use ANOTHER safety pin (HA! HA! HA!), and how Cameron had his eyes closed in ALL of the pictures of the family (I posted it anyway). My babies are getting SOOOO big. I made a mental note that in future pictures I should hold Reagan, and Scott should hold Grant~but, it is true..... boys belong to their mom's and little girls LOVE their dad. BUT- Reagan does want me at night!!! Reagan was attached to Uncle Jeff like glue this week-end. She loved riding the horses with Alyssa. Jeff let her drive the jeep in the pasture... she thought she was big stuff. We made the most of the holiday... we sure did miss Uncle Todd and Nanna. Nannie(Scott's grandmother) went with us to my mom's house to watch the annual egg hunt and baseball game. I think it was a nice distraction for her. My family is the BEST!!!! I love how EVERYONE comes together. Jackie and her "in-laws" come, me and my "in-laws", Jody and his "in-laws" and so on and so on- WE HAVE A HUGE EASTER. I bet there was over 30 people at my mom's house! SO MUCH FUN. AND~ I hate the term "in-laws", because they are all FAMILY!!!!! Even "Uncle Billy" made it to our house. We sure did enjoy ourselves. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: