The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, April 22, 2012

Grant's new "grown-up" room

Grant wanted a "grown-up" room. No pottery barn bedding allowed by the boss-man! So, off to Target we went. We settled on the curtains in the pictures below. He didn't want anything resembling a baby. He said he wanted something that Jake or Colby would like. I think Marcia may have rubbed off A LITTLE on me. One can only hope. I will be getting her opinion and making the necessary changes. Grant didn't want much of anything in his new space. He wanted plenty of room to play his video games. Now, for the budget details...... we got the bed from Uncle Jeff and Alyssa, Mrs. Horne is responsible for the beautiful dresser with the TV on it and the side table by the bunk bed with the "skylander" figures on it, and Jay and Marcia gave us the old school desk that Grant uses for his computer station. Thanks to EVERYONE!


No comments: