The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday ALYSSA!!!!

Our niece- who has come to love her Uncle Scottie more than her Aunt Jan- is turning 17years old today. I can remember just the other day that me, Jackie, Joel, and my father drove to Birmingham to meet her for the very first time. Mother was already there to meet her very first grandchild. We arrived to Jeff and Tracey's house before you even got home from the hospital. I was in the 10th grade -Joel was too! Jackie was a senior. We fought the entire time about who would hold you first. Little did we know that they wanted to introduce you to "puppies" first. I guess that is when your love for animals started. We were so mad!!!! But we eventually got our hands on you. Now, you are the exact same age I was when Reagan was born. I hope you and her are as close as we are. Happy Birthday! We love you soooo much!

No comments: