The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick Update

So, just a quick update..... Mrs. Horne is home resting with Hospice Care. Scott and Alisa are rotating nights caring for her. Now, when I say Scott and Alisa, I want you all to be aware that when he is there.... We all 4 are there. We stick together. He is such a "superhero" to me. I see him do things that I never thought I would see him do. His love for his mother is very evident. I hope Grant loves his mother like his daddy loves his.
Reagan is such a little nurturer. She is saying things to Nanna such as.... " You okay... You hurt.....It's okay....Want some candy.... I fix you hair..... Want some drink...
I picture her going into a profession that helps others~Without a doubt. Now, Grant is a problem solver with a serious need to be RIGHT. He will be my little scientist, physician, or pharmacist. I say this because he is convinced that with the right tools, he could just fix his Nanna and cure cancer. He actually said that.
CONGRATULATIONS to Jacob and William. They are my 2 nephews that have made it to the STATE PLAYOFFS in Athens, AL. They have won their first game, lost their second game, and will play again tomorrow. It is double elimination. Good luck boys. Wish we could be there. You both made the Dothan Eagle with mentions of you both getting "singles". We love and miss you all. DO GOOD~
Please continue to pray for our family. Pray specifically that Mrs. Horne will remain "relatively" pain free. Please pray for Scott and his father as well. Mrs. Horne's mother, Mrs. Irene AKA: NANNIE is also still with us. She is having a very difficult time facing losing her daughter. Please pray for her as well. I will post pictures of Reagan's 2nd birthday ASAP. Thanks to all for the visits, food, and prayers.

No comments: