The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, July 2, 2011

What kind of Birthday do you want to have REAGAN?

Okay, So we were all at home trying to "prep" Reagan for her party pictures...which were not great at all! Scott hated the first picture I put on the invitations, so the latest post was his picture pick. Moving on.... Scott, Grant, and I were looking at party themes and asking Reagan "What kind of party do you want to have Reagan"? She would just nod her little head NO over and over and over. Grant asked "Dora"? She shook her head no. We must have asked her 10-15 different themes. They all resulted in the same little no nodding answer.

Then, we asked her one final time. What did the little SMARTIE say? I WANT TO HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! She has kept with that theme for about 2 weeks now. We have all laughed at her. I guess, deep down, that is what all of us want. That is the ultimate birthday theme. SMART GIRL! And funny too!

No comments: