The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lollipop/Candy Shop

So, after much discussion, and careful planning, Reagan picked a "party theme". Now, I'm not much on character theme parties etc. so when Reagan told me "no Mommie" to Dora, Blue, WonderPets, I was somewhat excited. We did do a "candy shop" party. It turned out cute. But, the day of the party, Reagan insisted on a "puttle" cake. FYI "puttle" has two meanings in the "world of Reagan". It can be used to describe a turtle or a frog. So, I showed her several pictures and concluded that it was a TURTLE cake that she wanted. Talk about last minute. I made it myself with what I had at home. Not so bad! I'm sure she will make fun of it when she gets older. I can deal with it though!

No comments: