The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MOTHER AND "Aunt KEY"

Mom and "KEY",
I want to post this "THANK YOU" on our "blog" so my children will always remember what you did for us/them at this time in our lives. Thank you for taking care of my babies so that I could be with Scott in Houston. I had NEVER left my children. Having to leave them for 10 whole days- divided up into 2 trips of 5 days- was NOT IN MY PLANS! I had total peace of mind that they were being cared for "just as I would". They never even cried! I know that it was hard for you guys. It was right in the middle of baseball- allstars- and you had your own chaos to deal with. I really appreciate everything that you both did for me. Grant and Reagan love you both so much. Words can't express how BLESSED I am to have a mother and sister like you two. God knows exactly what each person will need in their life. I'm glad he gave me both of you! Thanks again for all of your help and support.
I love you both!
Janice

No comments: