The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, July 9, 2011

NASA- Mission Highlights

Space shuttle Atlantis lifted off from Launch Pad 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida at 11:29 a.m. EDT, July 8, 2011 on the STS-135 mission and final flight of the Space Shuttle Program. Atlantis' final flight will cap off an amazing 30-year program of exploration, which launched great observatories, built an International Space Station, and taught us how humans can live, work and thrive in space.

So, what does the future of space exploration hold for our children? Will they ever see another launch? I wanted to post this historic event in the pages of their "scrapbook" so they can mark this HUGE occurrence and how old they were, where they were, and what they were doing. I can vividly remember being in my parents place of business "Jack's Feed Service" and we watched the Challenger launch and tragically explode in mid-air with millions of people viewing it on TV.

I want Grant and Reagan to know that their father and I were in Houston, TX getting "Nanna" treatment for her cancer. Aunt Key and Honey were watching the two of you. You were all in the middle of watching Jacob, Will, and Cameron compete in a baseball tournament in Dothan at Westgate Park. We called to check on the two of you and got this update:

Grant: Jason Steed(the principal at the High School) said that he was behind you in line at the concession stand and that you were "giving the man hell because he wouldn't give you change for a quarter". You had bought something and thought that you should get some change back. Jackie said that you were behaving well and that everyone was getting along fine. I could hear you in the background saying " Haven't I been good Aunt Key".

Reagan: You fell asleep at the ballpark amidst all of the excitement of Jacob and Will winning. The entire team was going to The Red Elephant and Honey had to come and get you because the "fun factor" ran out. Honey said that you have enjoyed playing with the dogs and feeding the horses.

I am flying home tomorrow on a private plane. The pilot is Mr. Tommy Lee. His wife is Lindy. There are two other passengers that will travel with me. Mr. Bang and his wife Barbara. "Bang" is his real name. He is very wealthy. He ownes millions of acres in South Carolina that he uses for hunting land. I can't wait to get my hands on my sweet, precious angles!

Thanks to all of the people who have helped us with our children and various other things while we have been in Texas.

No comments: