The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Scheduled Chaos!

As I stated in my previous post title, we plan on having no "scheduled" activities. We can't. I am not complaining, but, we have just accepted the fact that things can change in a moment around the Horne house. So, I will summarize the pictures that I have posted. The fireworks were from the 4th of July. Grant and Reagan loved them. Scott was not able to come with us because he was watching Colby pitch in his ballgame. Colby loves his "Uncle Scottie". Alisa was with Cameron at his ballgame. They both won FYI!

I wanted to let everyone know that I found out that if you want "bakery" style muffins, just add 1 Tbsp of self-rising flour. It makes them so much prettier.

Scott went with me and the kids to "Yogurt Mountain"- as Grant calls it. It is California Yogurt Kraze in Dothan, but he went with Alyssa to Yogurt Mountain in Birmingham, so to him, it is Yogurt Mountain.

Then, the other picture is of Grant and Reagan having an "old fashioned" supper. They thought it was so funny to use this old antique table and silver tea set to pretend that they were poor!

Scott and his Daddy are pictured in the small private plane that "Pilots for Christ" flew us to Houston, TX on to have Mrs. Horne receive her treatment. It took 2 hours versus the 12 hour drive we took previously. So much better. If you are looking for a good cause to make a donation to, please consider this agency. They don't charge a thing for patients who are in poor health and need travel assistance.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Brian asked Emily the other day what is a place she would like to see in our country, and her answer was Yogurt Mountain...