The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, July 18, 2011

This and That

So~ the summer is coming to an end. It has been a quick one. The pictures below are just some random images that I had taken, found, and treasured that have gone "unposted" on the blog. I found a very NEAT website called "Mary Had a Little Party". Please check it out. I posted some of "my finds" such as the hanging blue paper ball and the pictures of Reagan that I will put above the door. So cute. I made mine ALL BY MYSELF! And, I am not creative to say the least.
I wanted to share the picture of my brother Jay and Grant riding the horse together because it is so sweet. There is also a picure of Grant holding a baby chick at my Mom's house. He had the cutest curls! The picture of Grant and me was taken the day he got his glasses. He was a little over 3 years old. So sweet!
Then, there is Reagan. The little tiny baby. It is hard to grasp the reality that she is my last baby. I saw this picture and it made me a little sad. I realized that I will not have another "baby". Reagan started saying "yes ma'am" without being prompted this week. It was a wake up call that she is growing up.
The other pictures are of Grant and Reagan in the pool today. I love my babies!
I have been blessed with a wonderful life.

No comments: