The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fighfighters and Ice cream

We went to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream with our local firemen. They were having a fund raiser to raise money for educational information to give to children to inform them on fire safety. Such a good cause. When we got home, Grant went through the house checking out everything. Reagan was not interested in the fire truck. She wanted the FIRE MEN!!!! So funny. They had so much fun. Reagan felt safe in MeMe's arms(Mark's mom), then, she moved on to her "Uncle Mark". She loves MEN! My mom, Honey, entertained Reagan because there was a long line of children waiting for their ice cream. I had lots of help. We would not have been able to go without them.

No comments: