The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, April 30, 2010

Funny Stories

Well~ I just wanted to let you all know the latest things my children have done that crack me up. I have been advised to write them down so that I will remember it. So, here it goes........

Reagan is so silly. She is going to be like her brother Grant. She has a "healthy and well deserved" fear of him. It bothers Grant, and he always corrects her, but she no longer calls him "Bubba"( which I did'nt like anyway) She calls him "Uh-ohh" I guess she thinks she is going to fall or he will push her over. He usually never lets her down. But, he does not like being called that.

So, moving on to Grant. He never fails us. He keeps us laughing. Last week when we were in Birmingham, Alyssa was laughing so loud that she snorted. Grant said "Oh momma, Alyssa SNORKLED." Well, that lead to more snorkles. Also, I just want to document some of his earlier funny sayings. He used to call the microwave the monkey~wave, he calls all of his grandparents MeMe but with a more specific detail: like; my mom is MeMe Honey, Scott's mom is MeMe with the Poppa(my mom has no poppa), Old MeMe(Scott's g-ma), and Sick MeMe. SOOO funny.

Now, some delicate(probably inappropriate)stories that I want to make sure Grant knows he said that really embarrassed me. He asked me, very loudly(the lady heard him and died laughing), why that lady had a hiney on her neck~ Momma, you don't have one. He was referring to her clevage. Then, when Reagan was born, he thought that her hiney was broken off. He was concerned. I told him girls have one type of hiney, and boys have another kind of hiney. Then, minutes later after much thought, he said "Momma, God is so funny, he gave girls a big hiney in the back, and a teeny, tiny hiney in the front." I realized what he meant, and it cracked me up. I wish I could remember all of these. There has been too many to write. But, I am going to try and do better.

No comments: