The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun with the Family

Jacob, Presley, Grant, and Reagan play together so well. They enjoyed all of the new toys that Uncle Jeff bought them. Presley is such a "little momma". We all think it is so funny to watch Reagan crawl. She looks like a baboon.
Now, in the other picture you can see Brittany and "T". Brittany is the God send that has been able to keep Reagan while Mrs. Horne is getting well. "T" is her boyfriend. One day, Grant was begging to stay home with Brit and Reagan. I told him no. He said "Momma please let me stay home with Daddy's girlfriend. I will be good." I told him that was the babysitter, not daddy's girlfriend. He quickly replied "Momma, your just jealous." Where do they come up with this stuff. Needless to say, he really had no chances of staying after that comment.

1 comment:

lindseykennedy said...

Oh my goodness. That is hilarious about "daddy's girlfriend"!