The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Update

We are still in Birmingham. They are going to keep Mrs.Horne until Monday ~WE THINK. Scott has been rotating hours at the hospital with his dad. They are exhausted. Thanks to Tracey, Alyssa's mom, for helping us get a hotel room so close to UAB. And, thanks to Uncle Jeff and Alyssa for letting me, Grant, and Reagan stay with them. Grant thinks uncle Jeff''s house is "AWESOME". He is killing me with the things he is saying now. He is trying to be so cool.

But, I do have a cute, fast story about "G". He loves using the GPS in the car. He thinks there is a real lady in there. He named her "Jaunita"~but, he forgot how to say it, and he calls her Wa~Wan~a. I still managed to get a little turned around near the hospital, and Grant said " Wa~Wan~a is not doing such a good job is she Momma?" So funny! I did not bother telling him it was my fault. He is starting to realize that I am not always right, and I didn't want him to hold that against me. He still thinks I am smarter than Scott~ SMART BOY!!!!!

Keep the prayers coming! I will try to post some pictures soon. Mrs. Horne is improving a little every day. We find out the prognosis of the cancer tomorrow. PRAY EXTRA HARD PLEASE! Also, please ask that her pain will subside. She seems to be very uncomfortable, but she tries to hold it all together in front of the little ones.

No comments: