The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, April 24, 2010

Special Thanks to "UNCLE JEFF"

It would not have been possible for me to stay and be with my husband in Birmingham without the help I received from Jeff. He has had company for an entire WEEK. And we all know that it is nice to have family visit, but it is also a JOB! Not to mention that I have 2 little ones with me. I could not have left them at home.
Jeff cooks for us, allows us to use his car(which we feel like movie stars in), and he makes sure we are comfortable in his home. He goes way out of his way to make us feel at home in his house.
I have been blessed to have such a wonderful family to lean on. Coming from a big family has turned out to be so nice. I can call or ask any member of my family to do something for me, and they do it without hesitation. But, with Jeff, I don't even have to ask. It is done before I can get it out of my mouth. He loves to help other people and see them happy. He is a lot like our mother in the fact that he likes to make sure everyone else is taken care of first.
I just want to thank Jeff for everything. He cooked, cleaned, entertained children, took us around town, and bought the kids toys. Grant got 3 huge dinosaurs, and a bear skin rug for his cowboy room. It has a big bear head with FIERCE teeth. And it growls at you. It will be perfect in his room! And Reagan got a new Leap Frog Spin and Sing to help her learn her ABC's. He also got her a little pink rocking horse that plays music.
Thanks "UNCLE JEFF" for being such a wonderful big brother (more like Dad), and a great UNCLE!

No comments: