The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, April 26, 2010

Nothing Like Family

Even though it was a rough and busy week in Birmingham, we did manage to squeeze in some fun! Grant and Madeline enjoyed passing the time watching the ipod while waiting to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory. Madeline is so tiny. Reagan weighs more than she does. It was so good to get to visit. We went to the Vulcan, but, we did not take a camera. Grant really enjoyed it. Reagan liked watching Grant run down the hill. She thinks it is hillarious when he acts like he is going to "get" her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish we had been in town while you were in Birmingham. We would have loved to have seen you and let the kids play together. Glad you got to McWane and I'm also glad my kids aren't the only ones who have put their faces on that nasty red and blue board!!! So funny! We would be so happy to entertain the kids the next time you're up here.