The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, April 12, 2010

Mowhawk Monkies and Mowing the lawn

Grant and Reagan love to take their bath in the sink. This particular day, Grant decided to give them both mowhawks. Reagan thought it was hillarious. I posted a new picture of Grant in his Easter outfit since I did not have one of him in the earlier post. It is, of coarse, after lunch! Don't "maximize" the photo and look at all of the stains on his shirt! Then, yesterday afternoon Scott TRIED to mow the grass. He had lots of help! They had so much fun. And, I had to put a picture up of my new treadmill. I put so many miles on my old one that it BROKE! I am claiming that it was too many miles and not the increased weight from having a new baby. Anyway, I am still happy that I got a new one. OH, and the reason they had to have a bath is because Grant decided to share his ring pop with Reagan~ Note the green tongue!

No comments: